Today I show you how to crochet an easy and faster HEART PATCH!
These crocheted patches are made in collaboration with “Il filo di Arianna maglia e uncinetto” and ICE YARNS
What can we crochet today?
A HEART PATCH !!
ideal to cover a pants hole or to decorate your jeans! Watch my video tutorial and follow my crochet pattern down here!
- 50% cotton – 50 % acrilyc ICE YARN
50 GR ALARA (MEDIUM 4)
- COLOR: light Orchidea code fnt2-43072
- CROCHET HOOK 3,5 mm or 4 mm (US 6)
(if you want to buy it, make it HERE)
Why this yarn?
I love the various range of pastel color and the union of cotton and acrilyc made this yarn easy to work!
Do you want to crochet it to?
You have just to watch my VIDEO TUTORIAL and follow my crochet pattern down here!
- CATEGORY: CROCHET DECORATION
- DIFFICULTY: EASY
Library stitches (US terms):
- SC = single crochet
- CH = chain
- INC = Increase of SC (2 SC in the same stitch)
- DEC = Decrease of SC (SC 2 together)
Work in row and make 1 TURNING CHAIN at the end of each row.
Start with 2 CHs :
- 1st row: 1 SC in the second CH from hook (1)
- 2nd row: 3SC in the same stitch (3)
- 3rd row: 1 SC, 3 SC in the next stitch, 1 SC in the last stitch (5)
- 4th row: 1 SC in the first 2 stitches, 3 SC in the next stitch, 1 SC in the last 2 stitches (7)
- 5th row: 1 SC in the first 3 stitches, 3SC in the next stitch, 1 SC in the last 3 stitches (9)
- 6th row: 1SC in the first 4 stitches, 3 SC in the next stitch, 1 SC in the last 4 stitches (11)
- 7th row: 1 SC in the first 5 stitches, 3 SC in the next stitch, 1 SC in the last 5 stitches (13)
- 8th row: 1SC in the first 6 stitches, 3 SC in the next stitch, 1 SC in the last 6 stitches (15)
- 9th row: 1SC in the first 7 stitches. DO NOT continue work in all the stitches of the row, but turn the work (7)
- 10th row: 1SC in the 7 stitches (7)
- 11th row: DEC, 1 SC in the next 3 stitches, DEC (5)
- 12th row: DEC, 1 SC in the next stitch, DEC (3)
- 13th row: 1 SC in the 3 stitches (3)
Fasten off and cut the yarn.
Now join the yarn after the 7th stitch worked in the 9th row and repeat from 9th to 13th row step.
To finish work 1 SC in each stitches around the heart to make a border, work an INC of SC in the point of the heart.
Share your photo in my PINTEREST click down here
♥ Thank you for watching and see you next time for a new tutorial ! Stay curious ♥