Finally my first summer video tutorial!
I was afraid to crochet some shells applique and now I’m here to show you how to crochet a spiral shell ^_^
Are you ready to crochet?
- Pattern language: english
- Category: crochet forms and applique
- Difficolty: intermedium
- Terminology: US
- Hook size: 3 mm
- Yarn: facoltative, I used a 100% cotton
- magic ring;
- single crochet;
- half double crochet;
- double crochet;
- treble crochet;
- double treble crochet;
- reverse single crochet
(follow with the video tutorial on my channel)
- begin with a magic ring and 1 chain. Next work inside the ring: 2 single crochet, 2 half double crochet and 8 double crochet. Do not join and the end of the round.
- 2 double crochet in the next 4 stitches (on the 2 single crochet and 2 half double crochet of the previous round), 2 treble crochet in the next 6 stitches, 2 double treble crochet in the next 2 stitches.
- 2 double treble crochet in the next 8 stitches.
- Finish working a reverse single crochet to create a rim. (watch the video tutorial)
Do not tight the yarn and work softly.
If you need my help please write me here [email protected] or subscribe in my Facebook group (click on the picture below to enter in the group):